This is a keepsake journal created on St Helena Island with photographs of the local 'charms' of St Helena together with hand-drawn patterns for colouring & space to add your own St Helena memories & experiences.
The very nature of this book will appeal to both adults & children. It would make a very thoughtful gift, or a treat for yourself...stay connected with St Helena and re-live your experience time & time again wth this unique keepsake.
This 16 page booklet (210mmx 240mm) contains the following:
- a cover page
- an introduction to the inspiration behind the booklet
- 12 local photographs with a snippet about the image e.g. 'The Arum Lily is St Helena’s national emblem which grows in....'
- 12 corresponding hand-drawn patterns adjacent to the photograph e.g. arum lily pattern
- 4 blank pages entitled 'My Saint Experience' to add your own memories
- a back page with acknowledgements of contributors to the Keepsake Journal.
If you are connected to St Helena in someway then this keepsake journal is for you...Enjoy being charmed!