**PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS FOR A PRE-ORDER. ACTUAL NECKLACE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL 20TH AUGUST 2019.**
A stunning orange necklace created from a kiln-fused glass pendant which has been hand-cut & fused on St Helena Island.
This unique glass pendant is made from dichroic fused glass which changes colour according to the angle been looked at - (also makes it difficult to photograph & capture it's true beauty). The colours are meant to be a subtle orange whilst being striking in different light. Pendant pictured on the model is for size/ design reference only.
It has a fine silver bail fused to the cabachon that allows it to hang securely on a sterling silver necklace and comes in a presentation gift box. The perfect gift for anyone with an interest in, or connection to St Helena...or just beautiful jewellery.
- dichroic fused glass pendant on a fine silver fused bail
- sterling silver chain - 18 inch
Size of pendant: approx 36mm x 22mm
G-Unique Designs - Hand-crafted on St Helena Island, South Atlantic Ocean.
'Orange Infusion' necklace with St Helena Fused Glass
This item is non-refundable unless item is received faulty or damaged. If found faulty/ damaged please arrange for the item to be returned within 14 days, thank you.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions & other beauty products.
- Remove when swimming & bathing.
- Use a polishing cloth to gently clean away any tarnishing which will naturally occur .
- Store in a sealed bag or gift box when not being worn.