A bracelet & earring set from St Helena Island created with semi-precious picasso jasper stones and the locally-grown 'horsebead' seed.
St Helena is known as the 'Emerald set in bronze' - thus this comes on bronze components with the picasso jasper semi-precious stone adding a touch of green & red together with the local horsebead seed. Comes presented in a gift box.
- Bracelet measures approx 22cm (9 inches)
- Earrings measure approx 5cm (2 inches)
- St Helena local horsebeed seed
- Semi-precious stones
- Bronze plated findings
Traditionally on St Helena, hand-made seedwork was a means of providing for families, where the women would sell their seed jewellery, mats & other seedwork to passing ships. Today, the tradition is somewhat being lost due to the time-intensive nature of working with seeds (most seeds on island have to be boiled first to soften them before you can work with them) - we're aiming to keep tradition alive, albeit with a modern twist.
St Helena Semi-precious bracelet & earring SET with local Horsebead Seed
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions & other beauty products.
- Remove when swimming & bathing.
- Store in a sealed bag or gift box when not being worn.
Due to the hygenic nature of this product, no returns or exchanges are accepted unless goods are faulty, thank you for your understanding.