A necklace & earring set from St Helena Island created with semi-precious Agate stones and the locally-grown 'horsebead' seed.
St Helena is known as the 'Emerald set in bronze' - thus this jewellery set comes on bronze components with the aventurine semi-precious stone adding a touch of green just above the local horsebead seed. Comes presented in a gift box.
- Pendant measures 6.5cm (2.5inches)
- Bronze plated chain 51cm (20 inches) - the links on this chain allows you to clip the chain at various lengths according to your outfit needs
- Earrings measure approx 5cm (2 inches)
- Semi-precious stones
- St Helena local horsebeed seed
- Bronze plated findings
Designed & crafted on St Helena Island.
St Helena Semi-precious necklace with local Horsebead Seed
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions & other beauty products.
- Remove when swimming & bathing.
- Store in a sealed bag or gift box when not being worn.
Due to the hygenic nature of this product, no returns or exchanges are accepted unless goods are faulty, thank you for your understanding.