A bracelet from St Helena Island created with semi-precious stones and the locally-grown 'horsebead' seed.
Comes presented in a gift box.
- Bracelet measures approx 22cm (9 inches)
- Semi-precious stones
- St Helena local horsebeed seed
- Silver-plated findings
Traditionally on St Helena, hand-made seedwork was a means of providing for families, where the women would sell their seed jewellery, mats & other seedwork to passing ships. Today, the tradition is somewhat being lost due to the time-intensive nature of working with seeds (most seeds on island have to be boiled first to soften them before you can work with them) - we're aiming to keep tradition alive, albeit with a modern twist.
Designed & crafted on St Helena Island, G-Unique Designs.
St Helena Semi-precious bracelet with local Horsebead Seed -S.Plated
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions & other beauty products.
- Remove when swimming & bathing.
- Store in a sealed bag or gift box when not being worn.
Due to the hygenic nature of this product, no returns or exchanges are accepted unless goods are faulty, thank you for your understanding.